10 March 2020

MICF: Lou Wall, Lousical the Musical

MELBOURNE INDEPENDENT CELEBRATORY FEMINIST
Lou Wall
Lousical the Musical
26 March–5 April
Malthouse Theatre, Shell Room
comedyfestival.com.au

Lou Wall. Photo by Emma Holland

If you've seen Lou Wall, you know you have to see her again. If you haven't seen her, get in while you can. I'm trying to write something that doesn't make me sound like a fan girl, but I am.

If you could see anyone (possible or impossible) in your audience, who would it be?
Probs Lizzo. I'd be like wtf are you doing here Lizzo!?!? We'd laugh and then I'd finish my set while she accompanied me on flute.

What is one of your favourite comedy festival memories?
A couple of years ago I did my first comedy fest and my show closed on my 21st birthday. We were drinking from 11am in the morning and after I finished my show I decided to swim in the NGV fountain. It was pretty refreshing tbh.

Who is one of your favourite Melbourne Indie Celebratory Feminists?
I adore Jordan Barr. Dark, deeply satirical, filthy material that makes me cackle.

What three shows are you not going miss this comedy festival?
Chi Ngyuen LOTUS (DELIGHTFUL OMG)
Catherine Cohen The Twist... She's Gorgeous (Literally dead that Cat is performing in Aus)
Amrita Dhaliwal and Gemma Soldati in The Living Room (Cannot wait to see this off chops pair of clowns)

What else could MICF stand for?
Maybe It's Chronic Fatigue.


GIVEAWAY COMPETITION

1 double pass to

Lou Wall Lousical the Musical
27 March
7.00pm
Malthouse Theatre, Shell Room

EMAIL with LOU WALL COMPETITION in the subject
Closes on 23 March 2020