02 August 2015

The Container Festival: Launch Party

The Container Festival Launch Party
MUST
31 July 
Monash University, Clayton Campus

Guest blogger Chris Edwards


The 2015 MUST Container Festival is now underway – after a night that for me included much drinking and dancing, but also far too many slut drops for my body to adequately handle.

Friday night’s Launch Party was quite the spectacle, and not just because of my over reliance on my go-to drunken dance move, but also thanks to the stellar performances from a wide range of this year’s festival artists. 

I thought I had my schedule for the next two weeks locked in, but now I’m trying to fit in full doses of Chloe Violette’s ethereal acoustic sounds and the terrifying mixture of trash and treasure that is Gale Force. 


Photo by Piper Huynh

Photo by Piper Huynh

Photo by Piper Huynh