05 May 2014

The 24-Hour Experience, part 5

 FOLA
24-Hour Experience
29–30 March 2014

I went home after the morgue. I sent a goodnight tweet to those still going at 7 am and woke up at midday as they were starting the final picnic.

I went home because I was meant to be at Comedy Festival shows that night. I didn't make them and I wish that I'd gone though. I don't know if I would have made it, but I know I missed some great stuff.

Here are Ali Alexander's pics.

Would I do it again? Hell yes!

Finally, there were lots of artists involved in creating the Experience and all the 24 works. Please visit 24hourexperience.com.au to see who they were. And, on behalf of all of us who loved this experience, the final thank you must go to the volunteers who looked after us. 

Hour #18 The Culture of Forgetting 5 am



Hour #19 Inheritance 6 am



Hour #20 A Day And A Night 7 am



Hour #21 Confessional 8 am



Hour #22 Random Choir of Mutual Wonder 9 am




Hour #23 How TV Makes Our Lives Exciting 10 am




Hour #24  Tell Me What You're Really Thinking 11 am


Hour #25 Picnic 12 pm

These three did all 24+ hours without a break.